This post is outdated: Profile Boxes have been deprecated by Facebook. Please see Updates to Facebook Integration for the latest Facebook integration information.
Since we implemented Facebook Connect we have seen a greater number of people adding the application to their profile. The problem with Facebook Connect is that it doesn't work the same as adding an application within Facebook from the Application Directory. The difference is that a profile box is not automatically added to your profile when you connect, but it is when you add the Application. Since that is one of the best features available to you once you "Connect" your TomorrowsPro account to Facebook, here are some instructions on how to add your stats to your profile after you "Connect."
- Log into Facebook and click on "Applications" in the bottom left hand corner of your browser window.
- Click "Edit" on the new window that appears.
- Find the dropdown menu on the "Edit" page and choose "Authorized".
- Click "Edit Settings" next to the "TomorrowsPro - Sports Stats" application.
- Click on the "Profile" tab.
- Under "Box", click "Add" and make sure you set your privacy settings so the right people can see your stats.
Congratulations! You've added your stats to your profile.